Elder Options based in Charlotte, NC offers a wide range of elder care services:
- Advocacy – Coordinating the right services to keep you in a home that meets your needs. We advocate for your rights in any setting.
- Bill Paying Services – Creating and maintaining the payments for your bills in a timely manner.
- Insurance Advocate – Helping each client to understand their policy and maximize their benefits with both health insurance and long term care insurance.
- Elder Care Placement – Locating the facility, home health agency, lawyer, transportation option, doctor or medical equipment to meet your needs. We can accompany you on tours or advise appropriate questions for your individualized tour. For those needing a list of long term care services in your area, please click on the senior living options link to have a general or personalized list sent to you for a nominal fee.
- Nursing and Assisted Living Home Advocacy – Advocating for your rights in your facility by negotiating and resolving facility disputes or grievances.
- Power of Attorney Services – Representing your long term care wishes and needs through power of attorney designations. All POA services are created with the permission of the client and their family. We utilize local attorneys and communicate with the client’s doctors, lawyers and family members to carry out the client’s wishes.
- Family Mediation – Family communication can be strained with elder care decisions. All parties have the same goal, but sometimes need a third party to help concerns be heard and mutual resolutions enacted in the most peaceful manner possible.
Care and Protection
We at Elder Options will assist you or your family member with safe and secure choices for future living. Whether you choose to continue living at home with home care or in a senior care facility, we can help by determining the exact level of care for you or your loved one needs. We provide you with objective choices, after taking factors like geographic location of the family members, the financial resources available, and the psychosocial history of the client’s life. Submit the form, we will get back to you soon.